Let’s just start off with, I’m obsessed with all things chicken, bacon, and ranch. When I ran across this recipe, I knew I had to try it! It’s just chicken, bacon, ranch, and cheese! All of my favorites!
I found it on the Pinning mama‘s site! Of course, I had to change it up just a little because I’m me. Hubs and I like our cheese, what can I say!
So here’s what I did!
- 5 chicken breasts (they were smaller)
- 2 Tbs ranch
- 6-8 pieces of bacon (enough to cover chicken)
- Cheese (no measurement because I just dumped it on!)
- Onion and garlic powder
- Lay chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle onion and garlic powder on top.
- Cover with ranch dressing.
- Cover with bacon!
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes (or until no longer pink).
- Cover with all the cheese you want! I’m pretty sure I did about a two and a half cups.
- Bake for 3-6 minutes til cheese is melted.
- Serve with with broccoli.
Seriously, this was such a hit in my house! So thankful I stumbled upon this recipe! Hubs even went for seconds (which, doesn’t usually happen!) I made the dish earlier in the day before I got busy and put it in the fridge. All I had to do was pull it out and put it in the oven. Was so quick, and easy! It’s an overall win-win! It’s a quick and easy low carb, keto meal, that is so filling!
What would you serve this with? I would love to hear ideas!